With over 20 years experience in graphic design, advertising, marketing, and interactive communications Dan Sturdivant makes a positive impact on the bottom line of any organization. Dan has managed the ideation, creation, and production of new products, web and mobile applications, and interactive campaigns ensuring the delivery of high-quality design, on-time delivery, and a high return on investment.
Dan Sturdivant develops short-term concepts that are on target with long-term goals and objectives. Dan has provided strategic direction for clients including American home Shield, Alcatel, Argosy University, Macromedia (now Adobe), MS Society, Speedzone Amusement Parks, Terminx, and various small to medium size businesses.
- Created a new product offering establishing profitability within 3 months of inception
- Create on-line direct response ad campaigns that consistently outperform industry standards
- Successfully started and managed a profitable marketing design firm for over 15 years
- Taught a lecture-based course (six years) on graphic design & advertising at Collin College
- DFW Search Engine Marketing – President (2012) & Board Member (2006-present)
- Delivers high-quality marketing programs, starting with business need to concept, to completion
- Translates marketing objectives into creative strategies and information into meaningful content and design
- Excels at directing multidisciplinary professionals in the production of both on- and off-line marketing and advertising programs on-time and on-budget
- Presents marketing strategies and creative concepts that inform, sell, and win business
Dan is one of the most knowledgeable, committed marketers with whom I’ve had the privilege to work. He led a team that managed nearly half our revenue and a very complex client during a period of high growth. His client commitment is unparalleled and he’s equally committed to continual improvement and development both for himself and for those he leads.
Social Media Marketing Manager at ServiceMaster
Dan is incredibly hard working, detail oriented and client focused. Over my two and a half years of working with Dan, he lead our two brands in American Home Shield and Terminix to fantastic growth, leading a large group of individuals at our agency to quickly mobilize and roll-out highly successful initiatives including social media content, promotions, and engaging YouTube video content.
Formerly SVP Agency Services, Advice Interactive
Dan is a skilled and experienced account/creative leader. He knows how to work with various personalities, whether C-Level executives to junior account managers. Dan wins people over with his relationship skills and strategic insights. Dan is a team player and is always open to new processes and ideas. He would make a valuable asset to any team.
Dan loves improvisational comedy and is a cast member at the Comedy Arena in McKinney, TX.